Proud to share with you the professional performance of 3F member G M B INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING LLC, U.A.E.
They executed the transportation of high value cargo – geophysical equipment from Doha, QR via Istanbul, Turkey to Baku, Azerbaijan.
The cargo was loaded into 15 x 40’HC COC from Doha, Qatar and upon arrival to Istanbul, Turkey the cargo was reloaded into 15 x Standard Trailers for further delivery to Baku, Azerbaijan.
There were a strict requirements from the client, supplier’s side and insurance company which G M B International Team supposed to meet and they managed to arrange everything as per a requirements despite Covid–19 pandemic situation.
One of the main requirements were as following:
- They had to arrange a 3rd party surveyors at loading point, transshipment point and at destination.
- All 15 x 40’HC COC supposed to be loaded and dispatched together on one vessel under one Bill of Lading.
- All 15 trailers from transshipment point in Istanbul, Turkey to Baku, Azerbaijan had to travel together in block, despite Covid-19 pandemic situation they managed to arrange this.
- The trailers only were allowed to stop only in designated and secured stop points – TIR Parks.
- All the trailers from Istanbul, Turkey to Baku, Azerbaijan had to travel with 2 escort – one in front and one behind, which they managed to arrange via Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan territory.
- All the trailers had to have GPS system which is working in real time and they had to provide GPS operator’s company name to insurance company. So all trailers were equipped with the GPS system as per Insurance company requirements.
They successfully delivered the cargo to Baku, Azerbaijan before deadline and ongoing pandemic situation.
This professional performance shows that G M B International Shipping is capable to handle a complicated & challenging jobs.
Congratulations to G M B INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING LLC for their excellent job!
VISIT WEBSITE (CLICK HERE!) | VISIT 3F PROFILE (CLICK HERE!)